Our new customer portal is coming!
Estimated arrival - SOON
*June invoices are processed and will be emailed to customers with email addresses on file. Mailed invoices will go out this week. May and prior invoices are available. Please contact the billing department at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can resend if needed.
We wanted to first and foremost thank you for being a customer. Your continued support and business has gotten us where we are today.
In the coming weeks we will be transitioning to a new billing system. While this system will give us greater flexibility in the future to accommodate our customers, it will come with some pain points while we implement. We apologize for any temporary inconvenience this may cause but it is necessary for us to better serve you.
Benefits of our new customer portal:
- You will have full control in setting up and managing auto-payments and information.
- Streamlined billing and payment portal.
- Past invoices available for viewing.
- Auto pay will be temporarily unavailable while we transition. Auto pay will be available again, once the new portal is live in the coming months. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Invoices can be emailed or printed but will need to be paid manually via the secure link on the monthly invoice email or by check while we are in this transition.
- You can always call our Billing Department and still make your payment over the phone.
We will be taking our current online payment portal offline October 28th, 2020 to allow for the transition.
As of July 2020, Internet Service is no longer a taxable service, that’s GREAT NEWS!
Please look carefully at your invoice and pay the Balance Due amount to take advantage of the tax credits applied if you haven’t already done so. This is for internet service only.
Any automatic bank bill pay systems will need to be adjusted to reflect the new nontaxed rate.
We are also in the middle of upgrading our Internet Infrastructure. This will allow for faster future speeds and better network redundancy for uptime of internet service to you.
We value you as a customer and look forward to serving you in the future.
For any questions, please call. 325-223-3000 and follow the prompts for “Billing” or feel free to email email@example.com.